Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Guidance in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Illuminate

illuminate
I come across taps that have failed to grip onto the tap cartidge properly. Can this often be as simple as just tightening the screw to the head or so, or can this sometimes be resolved by cleaning where the cartridge sits or is it just best to change the cartridge?

Normally the splines in the head due to them being aluminium wear if this is the case new taps sorry to say you could try tap revivers

Reply to Guidance in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock