Discuss Grundfos condensate system making a loud noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kath

Hi...new here so not sure if I am posting in the correct section...but anyway here goes....as the title says I have a grundfos condensation system for my central heating system...it is located in my airing cupboard - it just sits in the far corner of the cupboard...I put some washing away in there earlier and I must've knocked it very slightly and it is now making a really loud noise....I slightly panicked as it lasted longer then before ( Yep,I have knocked it before and it made a noise but then goes off again pretty quickly) but this time it didn't! The only way I could make it stop was to turn the complete system off! Any ideas!

Welcome to the forum Kath.
The Conlift2 condensate pump has an alarm could this be the loud noise you speak of?
The housing has clips and screws to keep it connected to the tank so I doubt you have damaged anything but take a careful look and see if anything is "Cockeyed" as in leaning over where you knocked it. With the power off you are safe to feel if anything is loose and can be pushed back but don`t touch any hoses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grundfos condensate system making a loud noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Could someone tell me what this is, please? (coming from a Joule Cyclone unvented cylinder) It was making a distinct knocking, vibrating...
Replies
Views
Hi. Please can anyone help. My mum has just sent me this video of her airing cupboard. She had put the imersion heater on to warm the water for a...
Replies
Views
I have a Grundfos MQ3-45 feeding my domestic water from a ground level tank (filled from an RO system from the well). The pump is about 4 years...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone can offer any advice/solutions... I have a boiler, a Valient EcoTec 28 pro, which was fitted a year ago. It makes a droning...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock