Discuss Green Deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Sale

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Had a meeting with the Worcester sales rep and he reckons that in order to compete with the big boys I'm gona need Green Deal accreditation. I've never heard of this before today. He says it costs £600 for the badge.

Anyone know about it and who is going to run it.

Go to the renewables roadshow, they have a stall and will tell you all you need to know. Im going to the Glasgow one next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Green Deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I am not sure whether anyone ever saw this issue.... My Worcester Bosch boiler was installed last year August, since then I found the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
I've got a Baxi 600 combi, with a Google Nest thermostat, fitted a year ago. I've just learnt about OpenTherm, so went into my Nest settings, and...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently had an IC Economiser Combi 35 installed with piping upgraded from 15mm to 22mm. A different engineer (ie not the one who installed...
Replies
Views
N
Have this boiler since last November and have given up on the installer and have another person coming this week. Supplier here in Ireland came...
Replies
Views
noxyireland
N

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock