Discuss Google pages in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T & H Plumbing

Hello fellow Members

Im kinda on another begging mission, ive spent the last 6 months trying to get my Google business page up and running but due to some problems they wouldnt let me launch it but thats all sorted so now its live

Could i ask for help in you guys following my page im trying to increase my google search rank in my area and to do this i have to have interaction, below is 2 links 1 for my google page and 1 for my facebook page if you could spend 5 mins of your time to follow them both its must appreciated, if you have the same please inbox me the links and ill do the same

google business page - https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110593845568101371825/110593845568101371825/posts

Facebook page - https://www.************/THPlumbingLtd

a huge thanks :tounge_smile:

Well done M8.
I tried to leave a Comment but they want me to open an account first??? Idyiots

Think I've just added you. Apparently Google page is good for search rank so I'd appreciate one back. Something I've not pushed much, which I should.

Think I've just added you. Apparently Google page is good for search rank so I'd appreciate one back. Something I've not pushed much, which I should.

Ofc I will send 1 back and thanks :)

I would be grateful if people could follow our page too. Every follow I get will get one back if you PM me and let me know your page. These are great for getting your page ranked higher on Google and thus earning more business :)

Thanks in advance for all follows :)

https://plus.google.com/111820693570958663315

Ditto!

Thanks guys. Already up to my highest position on Google yet overnight so let's make this thing work for everyone who has a Google page. Higher position = more business!!

Thanks to Masood gave me a rating on my google+ page much appreciated

Thanks masood, I think I have followed you back. To be honest, I find Google + really confusing. I got an email to say you'd left a review but I can't see it, nor can I find where to add one back!

Thanks masood, I think I have followed you back. To be honest, I find Google + really confusing. I got an email to say you'd left a review but I can't see it, nor can I find where to add one back!

have you got the Google+ business app for android? You can find everything you need on it

Insights
Analytics
Ad words

If you click the menu top left click on Google+ you will find it there :)

Me too. I have to log out of my personal Google mail ID to even see my business page. The review thing is on the front page - there is a star symbol, which you can click on to leave a rating of 1-5 stars. A little text box also pops up for a written comment.

Or you can go here:

https://plus.google.com/b/113065329450299243040/113065329450299243040/about/p/pub

and there's a review section a little way down the page.

Anyone else want a review or following, post your page up here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else got a Google+ page then?

I think it would be a good idea for Administration to make a sticky for things like this then people can troll and add at Lesure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Google pages in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock