Search the forum,

Discuss good reason for living :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

PLP_Horses_JessD_15-28.jpg

daughter and her friend exercising on the beach, makes a dad glad he moved to this part of the world :)

Know kernow more than Devon myself but seem's to me so similar in places as not to cause any big problems ......I wish I lived there have an old Auntie in Mevergissy lover ly pace of life there unless you fix aga's for a living or are a member of the RNLI......lol regards Turnpin:biggrin:

Truly beautiful

On all aspects.

A dad view of his daughter, the scenery and the girls look like they are enjoying themselves without a care in the world.

I'm going to cry.

My youngest (just turned 16) is getting a horse on loan when we get back from Spain in a few weeks
She is absolutely besotted with them, so provided she gets a part time job to contribute something towards it, I'll make up the rest
I don't usually go against my gut instinct, but I have this time
I hope I don't regret it

My youngest (just turned 16) is getting a horse on loan when we get back from Spain in a few weeks
She is absolutely besotted with them, so provided she gets a part time job to contribute something towards it, I'll make up the rest
I hope I don't regret it

I think thats a good approach. There's no point in earning spare money if not to indulge your children, but its also important that they contribute something - so they value it properly.

I hope I don't regret it

No regrets when its on loan, it's when she (my other half) buys 3 and has vets call outs at 8pm for colic meaning muggins here has to be up with the horse every 2 hours. Still it makes her happy and gives me an excuse as to why I have an unreliable motorcycle (currently running on 2 out of 3 cyclinders)

I think thats a good approach. There's no point in earning spare money if not to indulge your children, but its also important that they contribute something - so they value it properly.
We're a long time dead and you can't take it with you etc
Nothing better than seeing your own kids healthy and happy, though mindful not to spoil them too much
Our youngest was very ill when she was a baby, so that's always at the back of my mind

PS sorry lame, didn't mean to hijack your thread

No regrets when its on loan, it's when she (my other half) buys 3 and has vets call outs at 8pm for colic meaning muggins here has to be up with the horse every 2 hours. Still it makes her happy and gives me an excuse as to why I have an unreliable motorcycle (currently running on 2 out of 3 cyclinders)

Got left with the wifes and daughters beasts last year when they did their badmington pilgrimage. Being a good sort I gave each of them a nice apple sweet, 5 minutes later the daughters new warmblood was frothing and fussing as she had got "choke", scary old problem, worse than it looks normally just froth n ****. Got me worried for a bit till it all wore off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to good reason for living :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock