Discuss Gloworm flexion 18 kw rear flue heat only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it sorted wasnt as bad as i imagined when i got there thanks for your input chaps builder will fibre glass around the flashing . Cheers kop

20171215_155758.jpg

20171215_155747.jpg

20171215_140641.jpg

What's the distance from the flue to the wall

Looks close ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gloworm flexion 18 kw rear flue heat only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock