Search the forum,

Discuss Gas engineers servicing/fixing boilers exposed on Radio 4 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Tara Plumbi

I didn't hear it ...
but if you can get it on "listen again" it is today's episode of You and Yours BBc r 4
about 10 minutes into the programme.
I think it may have been Which? doing under cover exposure of engineers doing things wrong...

Wouldn't surprise me .

Some terrible engineers out there seem even worse illegal ones

Best to get it on camera rather than radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas engineers servicing/fixing boilers exposed on Radio 4 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock