Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Aga. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Does anyone work or install gas Agas, just wanted a rough gas consumption for an older 2 oven 3 ring pf type can't get on site till later, it's my brother in laws place. Ha had a green star 40cdi fitted, got an existing Aga and a Drugasar built in gas fire, called yesterday, looking for something else in the garage and then noticed a U6 with 22mm running to the boiler which is the first appliance some 10 metres away. Didn't want to jump in and say not big enough without facts.
cheers.

they are quite low gas rates on agas about 5KW link too site Mi's [DLMURL]http://www.rayburn-web.co.uk/Prodin/Aga%20current%20cookers/Aga%20Gas%202%20and%204%20oven%20PF/Aga%20Gas%202%20and%204%20ov%20PF%20inst%2009-10.%20EINS%20511112.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Gasmk1 I googled gas Aga and didn't think of Rayburn, 5 kW still puts the pipework too small, the fire is about 7kw plus the 40 cdi should be bigger than 22mm.
I don't do relatives saves all kind of hassle, but will go out if they have problems, just won't do installs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Aga. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock