Discuss g40 gas meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princeknight

hi guys, i bought A BRAND NEW g40 gas meter, got the wrong one, needed g25. so the supplier would take back meter but the stockists they bought it from will not take back. so im stuck with this thing. it cost me £1000. if anyone needs one i can let it go for £700, just to make some money back on it. if u need any pics i can send.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to g40 gas meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i've just moved into a property last month and begun to take note of things that may need attention. One of which is the feed to a...
Replies
Views
I have a domestic gas meter located at one side of my building and my boiler/cooker (only 2 gas devices) on the other side of the building. There...
Replies
Views
I had a boiler check today all went well, and then he went to check on the gas meter which is in my larder in the kitchen high up on the wall...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock