Discuss fore sale tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiling spread

ok its come too the crunch i really cant be asked with messing about with ather trades my main line of work for over 9/.10 years is plastering and still is.
soo its time to sell off all my ather gear to make rooom for the new age of plastering. help raze funds for new kit.
so up for grabs is:
core set one core used
hilmor (used) benders
ebay benders
bender carry bag
dewalt tote bag
role of stell wool
150 15mm/22mm end feed fittings
tub of plumbers mate part used
rolls of ptfe tape
5 3m lenthes of black label copper pipe
waste fitting
solvent glue
spanners
grips
pipe slices 15mm 22mm 28mm rothy monument ect
monumant heat mat
pipe cleaner
screw drivers
5 cans of gun grade foam
flux brushes
4" waste bend
tiling tools ts 30 rubi cut man
tilers mixing bucketss
grouting floats
tile addy wall/floor trowels
nips
wet tile table saw
110v light and leads
wash boy sponges floats
and loads more ill have a look tomoz and add anything i misted

im after £230 the lot im open to good offers

there is a full kit any one starting out will be able to start making money from
i know i have just cant be asked just want to stick to plastering

i have loads of gear im selling i promise you will leave with a fall van load of gear you wil not be dissapointed
i can even make you up a small plastering kit as i have about 4 of everything will be glad to help

Last edited by a moderator:
hi dannypipe tried calling you but each time i call i get the answer phone

tiling spread-

What area are you?

And can you tell us more info on your spanners, grips, screwdrivers. What make and what size etc. Cheers.

all sold now sorry danypipe
picked it all up tonight nice bloke but MAN YOU NEED A BIGGER VAN lol

Cheers mate, it was nice to meet you. Good to do business with you. Hope you get plenty of plastering. Sorry that plumbing didn't work out for you.

ill give it a pop mate seem to be going ok for now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fore sale tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back