Discuss Flue location concern in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks everyone for the feedback, it’s appreciated. I’m not sure if lifting the boiler is going to be an option as it’s already close to the ceiling in my kitchen. I think I’ll have to wait until I can get an installer to come and view and see what the options are. Thanks again

Lol , hes a bit special isnt he , well above us plebs .
Ha ha caught with his pants down....

Reply to Flue location concern in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
I would like some guidance regarding the Worcester CDi 29 Classic boiler. According to the manual it has a holiday mode and frost protection mode...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock