Discuss flue gas analysis in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
will find it and post tommorow. its just an important number i remember.
thank you for corrections.
it was just to start a conversation (from a previous imbecilic thread)
anybody want to watch me play
migoplumber fga - YouTube

feel free to add your interpretaions of fga results, and what they mean !

shaun. x

Head burned out looking for this off to bed! Checked unsafe procedure book and both corgi publications on the subject none mention it!

That video shows a commercial boiler. Does the 200 rule apply to domestic?

Right just spoke to gas safe about this. They have never heard this rule and stated its ratio only.

Glad I'm not the only one talks to my boilers! I have to be in the right mood for Hamworthy boilers!

200ppm was an action level so to speak, im unsure if it has any official standing now? or ever did regs/bs wise? but as mentioned alot of manufactures use this figure in MI.

okay, poo - hat off too everybody and bowing. cant find the reg that says 200 ppm is ID, give me 24 hours to dig deeper into my memory to where that came from.
best i can do today is point towards gas safe edition six, 10.6.
remember MI beats gas regs.
failure to achieve satisfactory combustion readings.
villa tom hits nail on head,
all though today found out potterton EC two 160 only allow 50ppm CO which was a shock, and they would only class it as AR
annoyed cos i think ime rigt on that number then potterton says ime not its lower, will chase tommorow with more time.
on the plus side i do look beautifull on my video .
shaun. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flue gas analysis in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock