Discuss First Call Through Checkatrade. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Ten this morning. Wanting some pipes moving as getting a new hardwood floor. Said I would look on Wednesday. No, no, no, they are fitting it now. I need you to be here before 12. Bye bye.

Better than no call i guess...just :lol:
They are going through my feedback just now so i should be live in a week or so :)

Ten this morning. Wanting some pipes moving as getting a new hardwood floor. Said I would look on Wednesday. No, no, no, they are fitting it now. I need you to be here before 12. Bye bye.

I get carp calls like that all the time, so there's no need for me to join checka trade then.

how long have you been on it simon?
people seem to say how good it is and when I looked the man on it in my local area had two boiler changes From it.

Can't assume that. I get all my customers who get hold of me without using Checkatrade to fill out reviews on there too.

Can't assume that. I get all my customers who get hold of me without using Checkatrade to fill out reviews on there too.
Ahh I see, didn't think of that.
just thought they had to have an account on it to review you.
dont kno to much about it to be honest.

Yea they can then, just started to rate some random heating firm.
could just get all your relatives and friends to go and rate you up then!

The do phone up and investigate the rating though, otherwise I'd be on 100,000 feedback already :p

how long have you been on it simon?
people seem to say how good it is and when I looked the man on it in my local area had two boiler changes From it.

Only went live last Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to First Call Through Checkatrade. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock