Search the forum,

Discuss Fernox LS-X for sale in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

15 tubes of LS-X joining compound 50ml

£35 including shipping

Attachments

• DSC_0499.JPG
    DSC_0499.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 3

Reply to Fernox LS-X for sale in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fernox MEGA Chemical and Filter Clearance Sale. View Full Range Here - https://www.corgi-direct.com/mega-fernox-clearance-sale-18253-0000 Fantastic Prices. Excellent Savings. Order Today While Stock Lasts
Replies
Views
The Blue CPCS Competent Operator Card is an ID and competence card provided by the CPCS. It demonstrates that an individual has met certain health and safety requirements and that they are qualified in their occupation as a plant worker. It is the next level up for sale .It is the you progress...
Replies
Views
Hi all, thanks for letting me join. After a good few years of undertaking various commercial installations I have packed up for good in this sector. I now have a store full of equipment, that is now for sale. All of the items were bought for specific projects so have had light use only on that...
Replies
Views
Was purchased for a job then client cancelled. Has never been used . Save massive on gas and have the ultimate electric HEATING SYSTEM IN ANY LARGE HOUSE .. also great for underfloor and heating systems …( I’m not a plumber but was told this is the case by a heating engineer, also helps move...
Replies
Views
I have 16 x Tradefix 15mm Straight Filling loops for sale, would like to sell them all together for £90 posted mainland UK. I also have 17 x Emmeti Tecno Varia 1/2 inch automatic air vents for sale, looking for £10 each posted for these to mainland UK. Cheers
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock