Discuss Female looking for a plumbing apprenticeship in Essex/East London area?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Megmog94

Hi there :)
I'm from Romford looking for a plumber in Essex/East London to take me on as an apprentice- any takers?!

I'm 20 years old, female and most importantly hardworking! But am finding it so difficult to get my foot in the door :(

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Welcome along. In sure as some of the rabble get in they would be able to point you in the right direction. I'm afraid I'm daaaan saff so won't be any good to you

Welcome and good luck.
Perhaps if you lurk around some of the local merchants you may strike lucky.
Perhaps Compass in Dagenham!

Your best bet is to call round all local companies and speak to them, also maybe try your local colleges to see if they can put you in touch with any of the employers they deal with who may be looking to take anyone on.

BG need women. Also it might be an advantage if you were gay/ bi and non white British - us see anyone can learn to be a plumber but only birth can make you an indispensable statistic.

Go on google look up all the local plumbing business's withing the radius you willing to travel & send them a CV, I sent out about 80-100 and it go me an apprenticeship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Female looking for a plumbing apprenticeship in Essex/East London area?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock