Discuss faulty ferroli modena 102 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cossie362

Hi peeps

strange fault with the above boiler tryed the helpline but they are as good as usless
boiler was working fine had a leak and the pcb board got fryed.
had the board changed now the boiler when calling for dhw starts up can here the fan running
boiler sparks but no gas coming out of the top of the gas valve to fire up the boiler gas valve is also new
also have checked electrics goin to the valve all okay any help or ideas much appreciated.

Do you hear the air pressure switch click.?

I would replace the boiler with one not from B&Q.

The old modena's were decent boilers and easy fixed. Get someone in who knows what they are doing.
Btw it is not the pressure switch before you waste money on one of those.

As per tamz. The Modena is only decent boiler Ferroli made.
Get it looked at.

I just said can you hear a click as they go in sequence. Didn't say it was the air pressure switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to faulty ferroli modena 102 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock