Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Fantastic achievement for charity in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off to those lads. What an amazing achievement. All that in 24 hours, not to mention that hellish climb on that city bike. Massive respect to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fantastic achievement for charity in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
Giving money to charity is something I don't do, I do plenty of free work for a couple of local non profits. (I also don't post about politics)...
Replies
Views
We are installing solar power irrigation systems for smallholding farmers in Rural Ghana, We have 12V DC 0.18kW (max 20A) pumps, there only power...
Replies
Views
B
We are installing solar power irrigation systems for smallholding farmers in Rural Ghana, We have 12V DC 0.18kW (max 20A) pumps, there only...
Replies
Views
barnaby_david_king
B
Do people with this type of mixed flow temperature control have any problems with achieving the required manifold flow temperature? The one below...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock