Discuss Electric power shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meady

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have a customer that wants a mixer shower replacing with a power shower, the only problem is the pipework is teed off of the basin above floor and run to the shower over the bath.

She says that she used to have a power shower there before but was just wondering whether you guys think this would be alrite as there is no access to the airing cupboard or Above the bath from the loft to get pipework where needed.

Probably will be okay for an all in one power shower, if a bit DIY looking. A lot are done with sunken pipework coming from bath pipes below, - so much the same thing.
Check with the MIs of the shower than is intended. That's really all that matters.
Usually the cold supply would be preferable to be independent. The hot needs to be limited to 65 degree. Those two points are often the most I ever see done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electric power shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock