Search the forum,

Discuss DT20RF digistat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I’m needing some advice. I’ve contacted Drayton but no response. I have a Greenstar 32cdi compact installed with a DT20RF programmer. The digistat is RF562. I think the digistat has been dropped as the screen is failing - no bottom line and the flame and ‘et’ is missing from the screen. I can still turn the boiler on and off with it. I’d like to get it replaced though. (I’ve replaced the batteries and all contacts are clean no rust etc).

I was just wondering if anyone knows whether the RF601 would be compatible replacement for it. I’m not really tech savvy, and seen that the RF601 comes with a SCR (what is this?)

Please could someone advise, I just can’t seem to find an answer online.
Cheers,
Sarah

The DT20RF will have a receiver that clip’s into the boiler, the RF601 doesn’t, so it would probably work if you wired the scr receiver into the boiler and removed the DT20RF altogether with a blanking plate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou for your fast reply. That sounds like a bit of work, the boiler and programmer are working fine, I just wanted to replace the broken digistat.

If I could get hold of the rf601 digistat can it be programmed to communicate with the receiver of the Dt20? I’m looking at the RF601 digistat just because they seem to be the most common. Are there any other digistats that would be compatible? (The RF562 digistat aren’t very common and ££££££)

I highly doubt it as they’re usually paired at the factory, unless you specifically know it will work, eg, like for like may work. I have done this with Siemens ones that I fit. Try Worcester helpline?

Just looking online, it looks like it may be compatible, not 100%, but look at the two spares numbers by Drayton:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to DT20RF digistat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock