Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss DPF Removal Cardiff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alan Rickman

Established in 2002 by Antony Beard and Wayne Ward, DPF Removal Cardiff is a South Wales based Car Diagnostics centre equipped with the latest equipment, techniques and mechanics. Our expert car diagnostics team are here to ensure that your car is always running at its optimum performance level and won't let you down....:ciappa:

Where am I going to go to get my car diagnosed now then?

Or my Particle Filter removed,so I don't have to use that expensive juice.
(Lorry drivers using something like urine..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DPF Removal Cardiff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm pleased to announce a sponsor we're proud to have on board. Schlüter and Ü. Please sign up to their website: Schluter And U -...
Replies
Views
H
Opportunities are available in the following areas: Scotland Wales (Aberystwyth) East of England Midlands East Anglia South East South Central...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Welcome to Tiles Ahead who have become the latest retail stockist of the PORSADRILL brand of diamond core tile drills from 365-drills...
Replies
Views
365drills
WITH ALL THE REGULATIONS IN PLACE THESE DAYS, WE MUST BE SAFER NOW. AS YOU WILL SEE FROM THE (CO) CHART AT THE BOTTOM WITH ALL THE SAFER DESIGNS...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock