Discuss Disabled bath no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

proelitegas

Hi i have a customer with disabled bath installed in a property they have just purchased they have no hot water on the hot outlet, cold works fine. I have changed the valve but still not hot water coming out. I have noted That when you close the access door on the bath and press a button next to the taps it seems that a pump is running but no hot water is drawn off at the outlet..any assistance would be appreciated also can upload photo of bath if required.

Yes mate bathroom sink has hot water..just the bath issue. Haven't took panel off as it looks a ball ache to remove..

possibly has a tmv as it's a disabled bath, most likely failed or needs adjusting imho

If its a disabled bath there will probably be a mixing valve behind the panel, check the filters. I had a whole shower block off last week at a sports centre just because of the mesh filters clogged up, so it's worth checking. If not then it could be the nrv stuck

Answer is obvious, take the side panel off, otherwise everyone here is guessing as much as you are.

Yes side panels coming off and will investigate further, will update you guys once done. Thanx for all the kwik replies..

i went and looked at my m8s the other day samething nackered tmv replaced it and bobs ur teapot hot water again

Thanx jam I'm heading in the right direction thanx.. Will update on e sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Disabled bath no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock