Discuss DFE ventilation requirements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the advice, lots to think about, will get back to the cavity wall guys much better informed and see what they say but the fire is not going to be used whatever we do until I get a spillage test done. Thanks all

Hi Guys,

I am doing some online assignments in Sydney and came across this forum for spillage tests. The question that i have been asked is to briefly describe the steps to perform the spillage test.

Can someone help me out please?

Cheers Scott

Some DFE do not need the vent (when below 7kw) as per MI - when heaving oxygen depletion sensor fitted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DFE ventilation requirements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views
I have a open flue old boiler (natural draft for combustion) installed on outside wall. Before winters want to install a heat only condensing...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock