Discuss detector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn it on in fresh air and see what happens, then put it over a hob with the gas turned on (but not lit) and see what happens, I would think you'll see a series of lights or hear some beeps that get closer together/louder the higher the gas concentration

Unfortunatly i was nt near a hob I was in a boiler house with 3 big steam boilers in it and a hospital to think about when its -1 outside. smallest bit of gas pipework was 2inch so could hardly crack a union to mess about with it.i did go outside with it.than brought it back in but as I had no instructions made things difficult and tbh i d rather not guess how things work when dealing with gasas I could smell products of combustion I USED MY COMMON SENSE AND SHUT IT DOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to detector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Back