Discuss Delivery has arrived! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

And it's nothing to do with Williams!!

The bars open so what's your poison?!

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 52
Barrs! Quality northern beverages. I will have a tin of cherryade to go with my newly acquired bottle of grey goose.

You know where you can shove that red bull pysh;)

I will have a tin of cherryade to go with my newly acquired bottle of grey goose.

you're meant to drink that stuff straight.

which i can't imagine is a good idea. surely not even the finest vodka is pleasant straight.

you're meant to drink that stuff straight.

which i can't imagine is a good idea. surely not even the finest vodka is pleasant straight.

Its actually very pleasant. But straight you have to sip it. Im more of a gulper on Saturdays:cool:

tamz i've seen someone posting in the comments section of the daily mail online with your profile picture and listed as being in scotland? be it you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Delivery has arrived! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm doing a DIY shower enclosure and going to board over the current plasterboard with waterproof backerboard. The best prices seem to be for...
Replies
Views
A bit of an unusual topic, as these are very rare in the UK. I went back to Poland to commission, test and tune the 20kW solid fuel boiler and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Just looking for some general advise, I'm renovating my kitchen and need to disconnect my kitchen sink pipes while I re-plaster...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock