Discuss Decent U Gauge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve @ TheHeatingHub

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens if you have a propane job to do, how will you test that with a 30mbar test gauge, when the running pressure is 37mbar

Personally I liked the test set that the Qualigaz inspector had, a little battery powered job with a dial gauge, and telltale, if only I could have "nicked" it:D

When in the UK I used to have a 36" slack gauge manometer so that I could test both propane and natural gas jobs

Before that I used to use the Bryant and May mark on test, old NTGB joke

regin all the way but fluid is a bit pricey at about 8 pounds a spit

yeah was looking at the glass ones but seem a bit expensive for what I use it for. Think I'll get the Regin Contract one over the rothernburg one.

Thanks for the advice.

dont get the soft plastic one they discolour and are a pig to get stood up best is the solid glass ones thibk its probably the regin one everyone else has mention
why dont they do one with a buit in light ? but then im blesed with failing sighgt so maybe biased

Yep have a digital, find is useful for doing burner pressure etc. However when it comes to doing a tightness test on a low pressure meter I still find you can't beat a U Guage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Decent U Gauge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock