Discuss Customer emailed, wants plastic bath panel replaced with 'wooden one.' in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bog standard mdf white one don't forget to seal edges if you have to cut it , or I have used tounge an grooved green mdf also

If local then pop in and measure it yourself just to be certain on the size and there are / used to be some which were easy to cut down to size.

I usually fit the wooden 2 piece panels that you set to size your self, less than £100 for side and end usually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Customer emailed, wants plastic bath panel replaced with 'wooden one.' in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Do you guys fit your own timber panels or get a chippy in? A lad I know has fitted one of the mdf panels with the 100mm skirting trim...
Replies
Views
I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views
Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock