Discuss CSCS Plumbing Exam on Monday 24th Oct 2011 Do's and Don't s ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hiretools

Hello fella's I'm doing me CSCS test and just wondered how difficult it is I don't have a revision book but from what I understand it is health and safety working at height etc. etc. Anybody got ideas on what the do's and dont's are would be very much appreciated and thanked. Or even anyone got an answer book or website where I can obtain one free of charge....:confused5::confused5::confused5:

If you fail the CSCS test, you shouldn't be let out of the house unsupervised and definitely shouldn't play wi owt sharp!! It took me 6 minutes from start to finish with a 100% pass mark. Honestly, the easiest way to part with your hard earned!

should you use a chop saw for your fingernails?
Should u stand still still when you see a 400,000,00 ton vehicle reversing into you
should you touch live wires

Should you abuse your foreman (in a joking way) when he says screw H&S?

If u answered no to first 3 and yes to last one your be fine my friend

it is easy peasy, if you dont mind a wee suggestion, read up on the colours for fire extinguishers as they arent what you would call common sense you need to learn them, but as others have posted it is "do you test a cable is live with your tongue or approved, calibrated test equipment"? that type of thing, pay your money click the screen and get your card, i've got a nice gold one as advanced plumber

the plumbing one is real easy, ive just done the management one and it starts getting a bit testy there, as the last post said learn fire extinguishers and ladder angles and heights and the rest is common sense..
from memory extinguisher coulers are;
Blue = powder
yellow= foam
black= carbon dioxide
plain = water

And toe boards on scaffold to prevent object, loose items landing on people below.!!!

Cheers fella's, I did health and safety 3 times once for the oval cricket ground as a security guard once for hss hire as a manager plus working at height as I have an IPAF licence as well LOL. The last one was at collage thanks for all the posts.
Just wanted to make sure I was on the right track as I never knew what to expect look forward to seeing some of you on site some time......Hiretools..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CSCS Plumbing Exam on Monday 24th Oct 2011 Do's and Don't s ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Been going mad mad recently looking on forums for details on what to expect. Ive got my first ACS exam next week, the ISA, and As...
Replies
Views
I've just completed my 6035 Level 2 Diploma (C&G) and Water Regs/Unvented Hot Water Systems (Logic) with The Plumbing Academy / Access Training...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all! Heres my story... :sleep1: 24 years old, changing career from mechanic in the army with an NVQ level 3 in mechanical maintenance to a...
Replies
Views
Stu3y
S
D
Hi, At Construction Skills College we offer an introduction to plumbing course that is aimed at people with little or no experience at all. We...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
S
Hi Everyone, My name is Sam & i live in bristol. I am looking for work as a trainee/apprentice or just a general labour for a plumber. I'll...
Replies
Views
samlol
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock