Discuss Croppie's Whisky Shelf - An Update...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

So we have .......
Dalwhinnie 15yr
The Balvennie Doublewood 12yr
The Glenlivet French Oak Reserve 15yr
Laphroaig 10yr
Talisker 10yr
Aberlour 10yr
Glenfiddich Rich Oak 14yr
The Singleton of Dufftown 12yr
Jura Origin 10yr
Jura Superstition

Jack Daniels
A bottle of Vodka
A bottle of Poteen
And a fridge full of beer!

Gonna be a good weekend!

Croppie

We could if invited be on the early Sat am ferry from Stranrare - B/fast to join u

Can you handle 3 Transits with 9 nine men at your house ? - we will of course
bring some drink along and a portable bbq

chk

Nae bo'er big lad!

Though SWMBO may be a tad upset at a gaggle of drunken plumbers passed out and sprawled all round Chez Croppie!

the only ones of those i have had are laphroaig and glenfiddoch. i much preferred laphroaig very peaty and totally delish

You'd enjoy the Talisker as well then Steve.

Another pleasant surprise is tesco's Speyside. Very reasonably priced, 18 squids, and remarkably palatable.

my mum got it for me for my birthday, i couldn't believe how smooth it was. it's all gone now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Croppie's Whisky Shelf - An Update...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock