Discuss Croppie free days. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

You had one last Saturday.

You're getting one today.

And you'll be getting one next Saturday.

Don't take the widdle.

Attachments

• 20160109_105410.jpg
    20160109_105410.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 57
Let us be honest, - you do look like a Bouncer in that photo.
I think you would fit in well just standing at doorways.
Kind of fits your forum image :grin:

Could you imagine it if crops turned up wearing a Black tie driving a hearse at a funeral ?

Last edited:
Where's the cat ?

You had one last Saturday.

You're getting one today.

And you'll be getting one next Saturday.

Don't take the widdle.

So laid back he's horizontal...................but looks like a Romanian gypo without the scouse tracksuit.

now leave fester alone,i will have you know he is one of my best mods compared to that fairy who drinks baby sham ,whats his face,anyway i digress,who is that bald bloke in a horizontal position?

Yesterday was a messy one.....

And I was playing with my selfie stick!

IMAG0051.jpg

Even the barmaid joined in!

IMAG0062.jpg

But we looked respectable before we got bladdered!

P1010145.JPG.jpg

is that the tasty one mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Croppie free days. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
    • Love
It's DIY forums like this that have helped countless people fix, repair or replace things in their homes, which helped prevent additional damage...
Replies
Views
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock