Discuss Could this job get any worse! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Plumb centre have ordered the wrong bits, I dropped my Stanley knife in the cat litter tray and now the final straw! Skimmed bloody milk!

Skimmed milk would push me over the edge. Spare Coffee Mate in the van?

Skimmed milk is a pointless waste of time. Much like decaf coffee. Or Yorkshire tea!

Currently sitting in customers garden drinking a nice frothy coffee and having a smoke n chat with easy on the eye lady whose wearing shorts and bikini top. My kind of customer.

I got that sick of too much milk or skimmed or even milk from those long lasting cartons that i swear come from Anne Widdecombe left breasticle that I now drink black coffee unless its from a proper outlet!!!

Currently sitting in customers garden drinking a nice frothy coffee and having a smoke n chat with easy on the eye lady whose wearing shorts and bikini top. My kind of customer.

Jesus Christ man, what the hell are you doing typing, you should be discreetly filming or taking photos
Come to think of it, can we have a "prettiest/sexiest customer thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Could this job get any worse! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing the pre-planning for my next DIY project fitting a shower tray and enclosure from scratch. I'm confident of being able to...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock