Discuss Combi boiler, hot water but no heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not an engineer, I have had three different heating engineers look at this and they have all told me a different reason for the fault. The prices they have quoted to repair were stupidly high
This is a picture of the heating controls, apologies if I have given any wrong information previously,I am just trying to find an honest engineer, which is proving to be difficult

90B1BB03-0FA0-4363-95ED-58B1869E751A.jpeg

403071A0-3740-451C-9EAB-54DD2D33C4A0.jpeg

I’m not an engineer, I have had three different heating engineers look at this and they have all told me a different reason for the fault. The prices they have quoted to repair were stupidly high
This is a picture of the heating controls, apologies if I have given any wrong information previously,I am just trying to find an honest engineer, which is proving to be difficult

View attachment 31408

View attachment 31409
Decent engineer are hard to find that’s why we say on here gonfor someone that is recommended to you. Is the light not the right of the receiver orange or red?

That stat is rubbish replaced a few the range isn't what it's listed at try less than half

Does anyone have an idea of the rough price to remove the external stat and wire up to to main programmer
Depends how far cable needs to run ! But more than likely the RF receiver is faulty but has B4 its very easy to check , Cost to replace RF room stat would Proberly be around the same price has hard wiring one in, What prices have you been given ??

I’ve not been given a price as yet, wanted to check on here what a rough cost would be, was quoted £350 for a new itime programmer, bought and fitted that for £130.
The RF is less than one metre away from the unit, I just want it disconnected then reconnected to the itime programmer

I’ve not been given a price as yet, wanted to check on here what a rough cost would be, was quoted £350 for a new itime programmer, bought and fitted that for £130.
The RF is less than one metre away from the unit, I just want it disconnected then reconnected to the itime programmer

To replace the RF room stat & receiver is something you could do yourself as you don't need to get into the boiler, if you can do basic wiring it fairly straight forward, shop around for price or replace like for like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi boiler, hot water but no heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock