Search the forum,

Discuss City and Guilds 6128 Level 2 exam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

I am doing the City and Guilds 6128 Level 2 and Unvented course exams at the New Career skills centre in Southampton on 30 November. I am currently studying hard for the exams.

Has anyone done this exam recently and what is the format of the exams.
What should I concentrate my study on?

Any help would be appreciated

regards

Paul:)

whats the point in that reply ?????

Hi All

I am doing the City and Guilds 6128 Level 2 and Unvented course exams at the New Career skills centre in Southampton on 30 November. I am currently studying hard for the exams.

Has anyone done this exam recently and what is the format of the exams.
What should I concentrate my study on?

Any help would be appreciated

regards

Paul:)

mate ive done the full 2 yr nvq level 2 - 6128 so not sure your doing this - but involved is a gola exam and 2 tech certs - i found them easy - multiple choice and the folder a joy to complete bear in mind ive not done nothing since college 13 years ago so thorougly enjoyed putting a folder together, i think you'll be doing the tect certs 4 answers 1 correct - 2 of them are silly answers 2 of them are either or - some questions could of had 2 answers imo

- what is a modern radiator made out of

a) plastc sheet
b) one metal sheet
c) 2 metal sheets
d) brass

now to me some modern rads are made out of 1 sheet rolled top and some pressed from 2.

dunno the right answer... so it would be easy to get wrong - but most are pretty straightforward - i got the revision heinemans plumbing book as well as the level 2 and 3 books to help me through the four year course im on.

good luck with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Thanks for the reply. Yes I am doing the NVQ and C and G 6128 course. From what you have said I should not be too worried about the exams if they are multiple choice except if there are two possible answers.

Looking forward to finishing the course

regards

Paul

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Yes I am doing the NVQ and C and G 6128 course. From what you have said I should not be too worried about the exams if they are multiple choice except if there are two possible answers.

Looking forward to finishing the course

regards

Paul

sound mate - seriously theyre pretty easy but im in my books every night lol - so dont take it too easy ;)

Hi

Thanks for the advice. Dont worry I am not taking it easy and have taken 5 days off to study hard before the exams

regards

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to City and Guilds 6128 Level 2 exam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock