Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Changing a radiator. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I want to change my bedroom radiator (900x500) single. Too exactly the same measurement but a double is it literally a case of one off new one on? I want to check before I buy it. Any advice I will appreciate thanks :)

Hi Thanks for joining!

I am not sure of the answer to your question but I am sure someone can help once everyone has woken up!

Reply to Changing a radiator. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
I want to swap a K1 radiator with a P+, the same size on a combi system. Can i turn off both valves, remove the existing radiator, put the new one...
Replies
Views
Hi so I changed a towel radiator in bathroom from a normal radiator. I bunged the f&e tank and vent pipe , drained about a pint of water out the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock