Discuss CENTRAL HEATING INHIBITOR TO ADD OR NOT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

As with all plumbers hes phone never stops ringing.

I honestly think he was in rush to get away as he wasn't supposed to be here today he should have finished yesterday.

I did think what he told the wife sounded incorrect so asked here.

But how hard is it to put inhibitor in if you have the system all drained down anyway ?

Again everyone who has commented on this thread has informed us mere mortals :).

Thankyou
Putting inhibitor in a drained down system is easy, putting inhibitor in a filled up system is also easy.
He probably just didn't have any inhibitor in his van.

Not sure if there’s room for a filter

Wall mounted boiler 15 mm pipe out of the bottom running up into ceiling , 2 22mm out the top one with a stock cock , about 8-10 inches clearance from top of boiler to ceiling

I like to fit filters that act as a dosing pot. I guess the whole brass units are much more durable but.....it does make a cheeky inhibitor top up during a service much quicker and easier.

Adey are all plastic as far as I remember. Flowflex market a smashing all brass job which in
my opinion is really very good
AND I did not design it
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Reply to CENTRAL HEATING INHIBITOR TO ADD OR NOT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

During an install of new boiler ('old' boiler died after 11-12 years) the system was "drained" but I guess maybe 90% of water was left in the...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock