Discuss Can I interest any fellow plumbers in sponsoring our cycle? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. A bit of a beg. Some friends and I are going to be cycling from Land's End to John'O'Groats this September and we're trying to raise as much cash as we possibly can for Cancer Research UK.

I appreciate that I don't know any of you in real life (well apart from grahamgas) and times are tough but I would really like to raise a lot of cash to make the pain and suffering worthwhile.

I hope I'm allowed to post this, but my sponsorship page is http://www.justgiving.com/keiran-ashcroft. If any other plumbers are feeling really wealthy and would like to make a donation it would be much appreciated. Obviously all proceeds go straight to Cancer Research. If there's much interest on here then I'll post details of the event including links to our photo and video feeds here.

Thanks in advance if anyone is kind enough to sponsor us!

Keiran.

i am in too will put a donation in once i have paid my vehicle repair bills LOL

Thanks very much, I really appreciate your donation. If anyone is interested in joining us we've got space still for more cyclists. Just let me know if you fancy the challenge!

Thanks very much, I really appreciate your donation. If anyone is interested in joining us we've got space still for more cyclists. Just let me know if you fancy the challenge!

i would love too get my cycle out but everything i ride at the moment brakes the pug,the transit,my car,the wife,the bikes the only thing left that works LOL

wow wow wow lets not get carried away now donating money is a few pushes on a keyboard push some pedals that far is a lot of hard work

Lol as I'm going through the training I'm starting to wish I was donating myself bod!

im always getting asked to do the three peaks , both the uk and the Yorkshire ones , mrs goes nuts when i bugger off to do them again. first time was the buzz and challenge now its to support others and pick up the stragglers

agreed, I am in for a couple of quid but I aint riding no push bike

ill lend you my pump as you go past , if ya know when ya coming through my end fella ill come and chuck some water out you. i promise to take it out of the cylinder first :)

Thanks, I think!!

im in coatbridge, so im happy to walk to the end of my street to shout abuse at you as well, (if im not eating a pie at the time) let us know the details,
PS i will rustle up some small change as well

Thanks!! As soon as we have the exact dates and times firmed up I'll post them on here. We're going to get a Facebook page setup with video/photo feeds and I'll post it on here nearer the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can I interest any fellow plumbers in sponsoring our cycle? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Back