Search the forum,

Discuss Can i connect waste pipes into soil pipe tee on a horizontal run? I in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Illuminate

illuminate
Obviously I know the boss parts on a soil pipe tee are there to be cut out to connect waste pipes and I have done this when it is not a horizontal run but i was wondering if i can connect the soil tee horizontally and still connect waste from it? I have attached the part and rotated the inage on the way I am connecting the tee, obviously the toilet connecting down into the top of the tee but can i connect waste to this tee boss on a horizontal run awithout having to drill into the soil pipe ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-223954_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-223954_Chrome.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Can i connect waste pipes into soil pipe tee on a horizontal run? I in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock