Discuss Can any GSE in the devon/cornwall/somerset area help me get my gas portfolio. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil_Plumb

I dont want to steal anyones customer base, i have my own which is enough for me, i just want to expand my skills and offer more of a service. Im an experienced plumb, unlike supper plumb lol - i have my own tools and have worked with gas before just never realised how much i would want my gas safe reg at the time.

I can travel and have own transport.

Please help a brother in need!

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can any GSE in the devon/cornwall/somerset area help me get my gas portfolio. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a placement to complete my gas portfolio currently have some evidence but only managing to get the odd day from one moth to the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I m Ahmed from Nottingham. I complete my gas safe course 1st part in college and now I need to complete my portfolio. College offer...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Have recently finished my training and am looking for anyone who would be willing to help me complete my gas engineer portfolio? I did...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock