Discuss british gas work good or bad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vauxhall04

on the 11 of last month we had new boiler fitted by british gas all worked well for a month,the fitter put the condensation pipe into the wc waste pipe
and filled it with filler we didnot no this till we emptyed the bath one night and had water leaking down the wall from the joint call british gas back out to do repair it took them 7days to come out to do repair ,they put more filler on the joint and its still leaking,had a new fitter out and he has put a advice notice on the boiler saying the flue is not angled back correctly,but my pipe is still leaking ,any one no what i can do about this british gas dontwant to no,

Last edited by a moderator:
i bet it was knackered before you started stitched up springs to mind,you move it and it leaks thats also your fault i cant see how by standing on it you can make the pcb fail sorry but thats not washing with me i would have disputed that claim
That's the difference between British Gas and you. We don't argue with the customer, if there is a doubt it was us at fault then we put it right. I know for a fact this customer wasn't taking the Mick, she was genuine, and as the pcb is situated right at the front of the washing machine where I put my foot, then how can I say it wasn't me?

I love the way the people who are quick to have a go at British Gas are suddenly saying that if they were in the same situation as I was with the washing machine, would argue the toss with the customer saying "it's not my fault" lol

That's the difference between British Gas and you. We don't argue with the customer, if there is a doubt it was us at fault then we put it right. I know for a fact this customer wasn't taking the Mick, she was genuine, and as the pcb is situated right at the front of the washing machine where I put my foot, then how can I say it wasn't me?

As said you were gullible but then again the cost of the repair never came out of your pocket so no skin of your rse. The difference between your world and ours is your big buffer zone. (my buffer is called insurance but i still have to justify to them)

I love the way the people who are quick to have a go at British Gas are suddenly saying that if they were in the same situation as I was with the washing machine, would argue the toss with the customer saying "it's not my fault" lol

You don't need to argue anything as you work for a multi million £ corporation who will cover your rse!

As said you were gullible but then again the cost of the repair never came out of your pocket so no skin of your rse. The difference between your world and ours is your big buffer zone. (my buffer is called insurance but i still have to justify to them)
Customers want peace of mind that if it does go **** up then it will be put right. Still waiting for a reply from the original poster of this topic. Hmmmmmmmm

on the 11 of last month we had new boiler fitted by british gas all worked well for a month,the fitter put the condensation pipe into the wc waste pipe
and filled it with filler we didnot no this till we emptyed the bath one night and had water leaking down the wall from the joint call british gas back out to do repair it took them 7days to come out to do repair ,they put more filler on the joint and its still leaking,had a new fitter out and he has put a advice notice on the boiler saying the flue is not angled back correctly,but my pipe is still leaking ,any one no what i can do about this british gas dontwant to no,

I'm still here and waiting to help in any way I can, if you really have got a problem with your installation that's only 5 weeks old then please let me help you.

Customers want peace of mind that if it does go **** up then it will be put right. Still waiting for a reply from the original poster of this topic. Hmmmmmmmm

And big gas are the only company in the land that gives peace of mind?. Talk sense. Even your 1 man band will go the extra mile for customer satisfaction. (excluding the cowboys who are here today gone tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to british gas work good or bad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back