Discuss British gas Smart Meter Apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flantastic

Hi, I've applied for the above apprenticeship and passed the online assessment a few days ago which now leads to a telephone interview. I just wondered if anyone has had a telephone interview with British Gas recently for an apprenticeship?? how long was it? what sort of questions were asked? Never had a telephone interview before so I feel quite nervous about it.

Appreciate any advice

Cheers :)

If it's the same format as a few years ago then the telephone interview will be fairly straight forward. The main part of it will be them reading out a short statement then asking you to repeat the main points - they're basically assessing that you can listen and give information correctly and coherently.

Shouldn't take too long and you might want to make sure you've got a pen a paper to hand to help with the above!

Oh, and the above reference to spelling is prob because a metre is a measurement of length and a meter is a measuring device!

If it's the same format as a few years ago then the telephone interview will be fairly straight forward. The main part of it will be them reading out a short statement then asking you to repeat the main points - they're basically assessing that you can listen and give information correctly and coherently.

Shouldn't take too long and you might want to make sure you've got a pen a paper to hand to help with the above!

Thank you, that's put my mind at ease a bit more. Oh I see what you mean about the spelling. Didn't even notice, I'll try and change it to meter

Thank you, that's put my mind at ease a bit more. Oh I see what you mean about the spelling. Didn't even notice, I'll try and change it to meter

Done for you.

Should keep the spelling and grammar police appeased for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British gas Smart Meter Apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back