Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler stuck on even when manually off... in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Phil NW

This is driving me crazy. We moved into this house less than a year ago but only had this issue for about 3 months. Now it's getting into summer it's making it a priority to sort as it's so bloody hot when thr heating is stuck on.

Programmer is on manual mode and even when the hw or ch is OFF, the boiler stays burning and both are ON.

Can anyone shed some light on this as I'm going nuts here, especially when gas and electric prices are ridiculous at the moment.

Boiler: Glowworm Flexicom 24hx
Programmer: Siemens rwb29
Zone valve: Honeywell v4043h

Stuck port valve

Do you have a room stat ?

Yes I guess this is off / low temp ?

Reply to Boiler stuck on even when manually off... in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock