Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler stuck on even when manually off... in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Phil NW

This is driving me crazy. We moved into this house less than a year ago but only had this issue for about 3 months. Now it's getting into summer it's making it a priority to sort as it's so bloody hot when thr heating is stuck on.

Programmer is on manual mode and even when the hw or ch is OFF, the boiler stays burning and both are ON.

Can anyone shed some light on this as I'm going nuts here, especially when gas and electric prices are ridiculous at the moment.

Boiler: Glowworm Flexicom 24hx
Programmer: Siemens rwb29
Zone valve: Honeywell v4043h

Stuck port valve

Do you have a room stat ?

Yes I guess this is off / low temp ?

Reply to Boiler stuck on even when manually off... in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock