Discuss Boiler fault finding courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kb76

Morning All,
Probably been covered at some point before but I was wondering if anyone has recently attended any faukt finding courses? I sat a bpec 2 day at my local training centre but wasn't much cop to be honest. I'm thinking of going up to Baxi in Warwick to do their 3 day Combi appreciation, multi meter & fault finding course...£225 for the 3. Not Baxi product related apparently! Anybody done this or others they would recommend. Mr Combi been around for a while to, anyone been on that?
Apologies wasn't signed it on prevoius

Hi kb76 , Ive heard good things about most of the manufacturer courses and the Mr combi one, I use all his apps they're spot on, me personally I've never been on a course as they're not so readily available up here but if they were I'd've love to attend a few ,

Anyone got mr combi dvd... Any good?

I have it its pritty good, I also bought couple tools off him , spark electrode tester n pressure vessel connection for testing,

I've just been on the Worcester iJunior course and that involved some fault finding as well. Got a couple of freebies as usual. Good course and good instructor.

Good to hear the Baxi course is highly recommended. Been on few manufactures courses this year and I have to say they've nearly all been very good. Kris does Mr combi's dvd go into logical fault finding displays etc? Riley did you also sit the 3 day Baxi?
Cheers

Good to hear the Baxi course is highly recommended. Been on few manufactures courses this year and I have to say they've nearly all been very good. Kris does Mr combi's dvd go into logical fault finding displays etc? Riley did you also sit the 3 day Baxi?
Cheers
Yes did three day. First is a bit basic but the rest is superb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler fault finding courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock