Discuss Black Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got so excited I completely missed that bit

Oh look billys reappeared when there's a offer on again . Wanna bring it forward Ray so I can get a deal on my underfloor :angel_smile:

On the flipside Ray my other merchants couldn't believe your underfloor price when I showed em and went off to shout at the rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I am currently having an issue with my Baxi Duo Tec 40 HE A not maintaining a constant temperature for the domestic hot water. With a...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
R
https://youtu.be/Bz4A9X8lJ_o For more info, follow this link Don't miss out. Make sure that you are registered at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk...
Replies
Views
R
good job daughters home for a bit, her place flooded last night (fortunately shes on 5th floor) think its 6 & 8mins in vid...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Question: What makes Black Friday look like wimpy-wednesday? Answer: The tradeonlyplumbing mid March madness sale, this weekend from...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock