Discuss Black Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that your ultimate tease ????

26 days though. Could be Ray's most drawn out wind up EVER

This actually has the potential to be the longest thread ever

Are you allowed to tell us anything at all Ray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I am currently having an issue with my Baxi Duo Tec 40 HE A not maintaining a constant temperature for the domestic hot water. With a...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
R
https://youtu.be/Bz4A9X8lJ_o For more info, follow this link Don't miss out. Make sure that you are registered at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk...
Replies
Views
R
good job daughters home for a bit, her place flooded last night (fortunately shes on 5th floor) think its 6 & 8mins in vid...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Question: What makes Black Friday look like wimpy-wednesday? Answer: The tradeonlyplumbing mid March madness sale, this weekend from...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock