Discuss Big matches today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scotty plumber

Blackpool to beat West Ham, Hearts to beat Hibernian, Bayern to beat Chelsea. Everyone else?????

West Ham, not interested, Bayern (so that spurs go into champs league qualifiers)

Hearts to pump Hibs, and I reckon Bayern will hammer Chelsea tonight.

WH for me but I do think they will struggle with the big boys without scotty parker. Hope bayern destroy chelsea

West Ham all the way and Bayern cos I don't like Chelski.
No preference on Hibs game.

1 out of 3 for me

that's 1 more than your team got this season ha-ha-ha-smiley-emoticon.gif

didnt want chelsea to win but they were due to win it someday, anti-football not a fan of it

Did anyone else find it a bit annoying the way John Terry watched the whole match in a suit and as soon as the final whistle went he stripped in to his Chelsea kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Big matches today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back