Discuss Best multimeter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midlands based

Need a new multimeter and after something as simple as possible. Any recommendations.

Kewtech KT116

kewtech-kt116.jpg

Unless you’d like to spend more on a Fluke.

Make sure it has a socket for a k type thermocouple ( test temp) and has a beep tone for testing for shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best multimeter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Is there anyway of testing electrically with a multimeter or any other way. Of testing that when you turn a room stat up it is creating a demand...
Replies
Views
I
Velocity Rogue 5.0 for sale plus testo 760-1 digital multimeter. I purchased the bag 2nd hand (I’ve never used it) and the Testo new after...
Replies
Views
ITEMS FOR SALE
I
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a toilet, sink plunger. It’s not something I do a lot of, but it will be handy to carry on the van, for when needed. Don’t...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to start offering finance options to customers and wondered which providers is best. I looked into Kanda but wasn't impressed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock