Discuss Best combi scale reducer on the market? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasmanxxxR1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Looking for a decent scale reducer, fitting an ideal vogue 40 in my own house and looking for peoples views on scale reducer, dont want a water softener though.

Was thinking of this from Ray's shop [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/chemicals-water-treatment/scale-inhibitors/limetron-1-2-inline-water-conditioner.html"]Limetron 1/2 Inline Water Conditioner - Scale Inhibitors - Chemicals & Water Treatment - Heating & Hot Water | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies[/DLMURL]

Any thoughts

Cheers

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
bloody great magnet on cold inlet stopped all issues on one I had in Portsmouth, worlds worst hard water area

can i disagree, 8 years of using that filter worked fine for me despite what critics say

can i disagree, 8 years of using that filter worked fine for me despite what critics say

your only messing with psotive this n that to prevent limescale build up, been so long since I looked into this that memory has faded. Plus you only pay once for a magnet that achieves the same outcome.

let the haters start hating..........................

image.jpg

I've got a couple of these in the garage if you're passing fareham tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best combi scale reducer on the market? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Rothenberger Rocal Pro 2 Powerflusher. Best Price Online. Next Day Delivery If not properly inhibited, central heating systems fall foul...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Guys, I’m turning myself inside out here – Please help! There are many similar discussions posted, but none with my exact symptoms. Original...
Replies
Views
Hi, new here. I just had an Ideal Vogue Max 40 fitted and it has an ESI ESRTP4RF+ connected to it. I purposely asked for a cheap and cheerful...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock