Discuss Benchmark number?!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there all,

Just wondering where the 'benchmark number' comes from when filling in the paperwork after installing a boiler? Is it something that is sent through with the Gas Safe notification or do I need to get it from somewhere else.

Thanking in advance for any help

Matt

Hi there all,

Just wondering where the 'benchmark number' comes from when filling in the paperwork after installing a boiler? Is it something that is sent through with the Gas Safe notification or do I need to get it from somewhere else.

Thanking in advance for any help

Matt
customer adds it when cert comes from gas safe

Where is it on the certificate? There only seems to be the certificate number and im assuming that is the 'notification number' that is needed on the benchmark paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Benchmark number?!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, what's the cost of a service for an unvented system ? (valiant boiler & mega flow cylinder). I was charged £320.00, for the following...
Replies
Views
Back