Discuss Baxi Brasilia in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratplus

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just removed one from my house.
Took heat hx out to look at the burner and what looks like a rope seal between this and the unit has perished.
On a service I take it you would replace this?
This unit is being scrapped but they don't seem too bad to work on or install. The flue is attached to the unit and pushed through the wall.

Brasilia seal?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427564114546.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427564114546.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 41
  • uploadfromtaptalk1427564188857.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427564188857.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 38
Yes they are quite simple to service Paul. Replace the rope seal if needed. Did you never service it then? ;)

nightmare trying to service when its been on, they stay hot forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Brasilia in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
Our House is now fully Heat Pumped, insulated and we have had the Gas Meter Removed. We have a 1950s foldaway Cannon Gas Grill which is on the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock