Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom Estimate Template in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Do people have one of these? I really dislike sitting down for hours on ends doing estimates and quotes. There has to be a simpler way.

Any ideas would be great. Cheers

Wow Simon. Now that is what I call organised. Whenever I do a quote I spend hours just thinking off the top of my head and then writing it down and then looking up prices etc.

I need to take a leaf out of your book.

Realistically, how long should a quote take?

If cust is supplying sanitaryware, most cases, then it takes about half an hour in total to put quantities into the spreadsheet (automatically adds on vat and plus 30%), add on labour which gives me total price and typed up in a word template.

Then there's a bit of maintenance keeping the prices up to date.

I can add in anything i need to. Then estmate days to complete and add a day on extra.

I use it for bathrooms, boiler swaps, heating systems etc.

Reply to Bathroom Estimate Template in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock